I woke up this morning to a comment on my Mangalorean Coconut Chicken Curry Post from Lindsay ( @letterstodutch ) that she had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. So firstly, a heartfelt thanks to you, my dear, for nominating me! Head over to her blog www.letterstodutch.com to know more about her! Letters To Dutch is a creative lifestyle blog sharing relatable stories, simple recipes, unique DIY crafts, parenting ideas and much more! Lindsay is an awesome and beautiful women, a wonderful mommie to a lovely little boy named Dutch and a really talented and humble person. I have always loved her stories and posts! Head to her blog right now and follow her if you haven’t yet!
The One Lovely Blog Award is a special piece of recognition given out by the blogging community in order to recognize lovely, new blogs. I have been blogging since around 3 months now and I am totally impressed by how helpful, kind and humble the blogging community is! You can never go wrong because you always have support from so many different bloggers around the globe. This award gives an opportunity to bloggers around the world to connect with each other and to know about each other, so no matter you win or not, its always a win-win situation ! I am so honored to be a part of this!
The One Lovely Blog Award calls for listing 7 facts about yourself, so here goes mine…
1.Very proud to say I’m finally 20 years old ( 3rd May born, yes yes, its still my Birthday month! ), and currently doing B.Tech in Computer Science. But blogging is something I would like to do as a profession. Just because I believe that “the way to anyone’s heart is through the stomach” , and so, I’m on this journey of mine, to spread this love! I get such immense happiness when someone loves the food I cook for them, and I know many others enjoy this feeling too, so with my detailed recipes, I try my best to help others experience the same!
2.I am also an animal lover! And I’m currently a mommie to 2 of these babies, named Oreo and Kiwi
3. I have always been a foodie and especially a chicken lover! Ever since I was little, I would always quickly pickup the largest chicken lollipop from the plate ( which was my fav snack! ) and till date, that is what I’m doing! I would say I’m basically a chickentarian, if that’s even a word, haha! That’s why the maximum recipe’s you’ll find here will be chicken 😀
4. I love music! In fact, my love for music has grown to such extent that the first thing I do in the morning is listen to my favorite songs! I always need music playing in my ears, whether I’m bathing, or reading, or studying or even cooking! Infact, cooking while listening to songs gives great results! You should try it sometime, if you haven’t yet!
5. I am also obsessed with makeup! For an average Indian college going girl, having so much of makeup is not normal! No, I don’t always wear it ( infact most of the time I’m sans makeup ) , but just having everything, from primer, foundations and contour kits to eye shadows, mascaras and lip colors, gives me some sort of satisfaction ( IDK why haha ).
6. I have to admit it, I’m a very lazy girl 😦 And that’s the reason that inspite of having so much makeup, I don’t wear most of it, because I get late most of the time, and then have to just run. And because of that, my mom’s favourite dialogue is ” Teri saas kya kahegi ” ( which is in Hindi btw ) which translates to “What is your mother-in-law going to say?!” in English. Ok and I’m sure, she’s gonna scold me for posting this online! 😀
7. When I don’t cook or have anything else to do, I watch youtube videos! Yep that’s my fav passtime! And no, I don’t always watch cooking channels and tutorials, but I’m a great fan of IISuperwomanII , Shane Dawson , JussReign and many more ! I love to watch their videos!
So these were 7 things about me, which I thought my fellow bloggers would like to know about me and my personality! And now, I would like to nominate 12 other bloggers, who I think are doing an amazing work, for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- The Yellow Daal http://www.theyellowdaal.wordpress.com
- Krispy Kadhai http://www.krispykadhai.wordpress.com
- Jagruti’s Cooking Odyssey http://www.jcookingodyssey.com
- The Spice Adventuress http://www.thespiceadventuress.com
- Trisha’s Kitchen Alchemy http://www.trishaskitchenalchemy.wordpress.com
- Adladle http://www.adladle.wordpress.com
- The Everyday Foodie http://www.katiestabler.wordpress.com
- SavvySouthIndian http://www.savvysouthindian.com
- Aromatic Essence http://www.aromaticessence.co
- A Joy Of Baking http://www.ajoyofbaking.wordpress.com
- Polka Puffs http://www.polkapuffs.wordpress.com
- The Secret Ingredient http://www.thesecretingredient.in
Here are the rules for the nomination :
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award image on your header/footer/sidebar.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and them know you have nominated them.
Eagerly waiting to know more about you!